Donald replied

248 weeks ago

Keep in mind that, while clone brands may be cheaper at the beginning, they have minimal or no resale value, and thus can end up being more expensive than genuine LEGO. Because of LEGO's quality, reputation and popularity, you can always resell your collection once your kids outgrow them, and thus recoup the money you spent (as long as your kids kept them in reasonably good condition). Clones are hard to even give away, not to speak of selling.

thomas L charles replied

248 weeks ago

Another thing to consider is safety. LEGO puts tremendous care and effort into making sure that their products are safe. This is not always the case with cheap imitators. Children often put toys in their mouths. You don't want to expose them to lead-based paints on printed items and leaching plastics.

PARKER replied

248 weeks ago

Mega-Bloks and Kre-O should be safe as they are made by leading toy manufacturers with a long history. Their products are not the same quality as LEGO, so the resale value is not as good, but at least you know they won't poison your kids. It is best to stick with products with proven safety records rather than choosing toys just because they are cheap.

PRICE replied

248 weeks ago

Also, you might consider the educational value of LEGO. It is not just a toy, but a system for building and learning. Math, science, coordination, engineering and creativity are all integral part of building with LEGO, and many schools and educational institutions use LEGO as part of their curriculum. So if you look at the whole package - quality, safety, and value - LEGO will still likely be your best option.

landsideicy replied

248 weeks ago

Based on your original post it appears that your children already have a good amount of LEGO, but they keep asking for more. I would suggest that you explore new activities with the LEGO they already have. LEGO provides many alternate building instructions, project suggestions, games, and lessons on their website, and there are also third-party websites, books and other materials to let your children explore the endless possibilities even a handful of LEGO bricks can provide.

Donald replied

248 weeks ago

Lepin is a brand specialized in cloning complete Lego sets, from individual pieces & minifigs to instructions and box art. That means this brand is véry controversial and buying it may be illegal in your country. The quality of the bricks is very good, though, although Lepin sets are more likely to have missing bricks or poorly moulded bricks than Lego sets.

thomas L charles replied

248 weeks ago

In my experience, Oxford provides the highest quality, and in fact may even provide better quality than Lego in some aspects. However, it's also at a similar price range as Lego and not a good option if cost is a primary criterion for looking at other brands. Kre-O bricks come from Oxford but are marketed by Hasbro and are easier and cheaper to find on Amazon.

Jons Maradona replied

248 weeks ago

I am 12 years old and reviewing this using my mom's account. I bought this set with my birthday money. I have several other Star Wars sets and a lot of experience with LEGO building. This is the best set I've ever gotten. I liked it, partly because of all its shooting functions, and lever for opening and closing the S-foils. I also liked the mechanism that automatically closed the S-foils if you set it down. On the helmets, the visors were attached, which is a new thing for this era of LEGO Star Wars.

If you want to know more details I would definitely recommend checking it out Lepin
FreeVideosDownloader.net provides its users with an opportunity to download HD videos from various online platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Today, users don't have to spend time watching their favorite online videos because they can save them to their device for watching at any time without internet access.
Please log in to post a reply.