Donald replied

223 weeks ago

I need to get something off my chest: I f*ck with press-on nails, HEAVILY. I think they’re way better than any other manicure, and I’m one hundred percent prepared to die on this hill—in fact, I’ll be digging my grave with a fresh set. Because say what you want about fake nails, but they’ve never hurt me quite like a gel manicure has. After just one particularly horrifying gel removal appointment that left my nails mauled and brittle for weeks, I swore off salons and promptly fell in love with press-ons.

Not only are they cheaper, easier, and faster to apply, but my fake nails have so far tricked every damn friend into thinking they’re “real” too. Don’t get me wrong, I still love visiting the salon for a *regular* mani, one I can remove myself at home without scraping, peeling, or soaking (seriously, who has the time?). But for a manicure that lasts without chipping or flaking or requiring the steady hand of an art major? Yeah, press-on nails all the way.

PARKER replied

223 weeks ago

The packaging on these press-ons is unmatched: a gorge black jewelry box that comes with a file/buffer, an orange stick, a wipe, and adhesives. The set was easy to trim (I’m not into the whole talon look, but do you) and actually fit seamlessly along my nail bed without wonky gaps or overhang (largely thanks the sizing chart on the site). I opted for a ready-to-ship set, which can cost anywhere from $10 to $18, and was in love with the results. I was able to squeeze in a solid two weeks wearing them, with minimal repairs.

landsideicy replied

223 weeks ago

If you’re really ~pressed~ for time (el oh el), this drugstore option is my go-to. The set doesn’t require glue, so you could literally apply them in an Uber on the way to a friend’s, thanks to a dot of adhesive under each nail. Although they were super cute (and cheap), they were also pretty flimsy without actual glue, so they didn’t last longer than one night. Buuut that also meant removal was easy, because the nails pretty much popped off after running my hands under some water.

PRICE replied

223 weeks ago

Press-on nails get a bad rep. The latest easy-to-use fake nail innovations are truly the unsung heroes of at-home manicures. “When choosing a press-on, select a style that fits into your everyday lifestyle,” explains celebrity nail artist and KISS brand ambassador Gina Edwards. “Factor in shape, length, and nail designs.” Ahead, we gathered the best press-on nails—from geometric designs to blinding sparkles—that are worthy of replacing your salon mani.

PARKER replied

223 weeks ago

Cristy Sanchez started her career working at a nail salon, but after realizing she wanted to focus more on nail art, she launched her own brand, Nailed By Cristy. Every mani you buy is hand-painted and designed by Sanchez. With one of her nail sets, you get 10 or 24 nails, along with a mini file, buffer, cuticle pusher, and one alcohol prep pad. While neither glue nor adhesive tabs are included, they can be purchased separately on the site. She also sells decals, which allow you to customize your own manicure without press-ons.

Donald replied

223 weeks ago

While Kiss is known for its many different press-on nail styles, the Glam Fantasy collection is great for those who love bold nails. From lavender holographics to fiery duo-chromes, the line has every style you need to make a statement. You can get them in three standard lengths — short, medium, and long — and in a variety of shapes, like oval, coffin, or square.

Each set comes with 28 nails, plus a little tube of glue that's perfect to take with you for unexpected mishaps (trust and believe that carrying this nail glue is necessary in case one pops off). This set is one of my favorites because, for less than $10 and a trip to the drugstore, you can have a fresh new manicure.

Jons Maradona replied

221 weeks ago

If you're someone who will never succumb to the siren song of acrylic nails, a nail-biter, or cursed with weak nails that just won't grow no matter how many supplements you take, don't fret. You and your adorable short nails can still hang.
FreeVideosDownloader.net provides its users with an opportunity to download HD videos from various online platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Today, users don't have to spend time watching their favorite online videos because they can save them to their device for watching at any time without internet access.
Please log in to post a reply.